Branches Playcouch Build Accessory (2) - Velvet
These thoughtfully designed Playcouch Accessories are the building blocks of anything your child can possibly imagine. We’ve seen them used to create rocket ships, vehicles (Rainbow Bolsters are great wheels!), fairyland castles, and so much more. Our Rainbow Bolsters, Drawbridge, Mountain Wedges, and Branch will take your existing Playcouch to new heights, for a infinitely more interactive & enjoyable play experience, and are also super fun on their own!
Like everything we do at Stylized Nest, The Nest & Accessories are Canadian made and of the highest quality. We are committed to choosing sustainable materials, living wage production, and reduced environmental impact. Nest Velvet covers have a luxuriously silky soft ultra plush feel, and are locally sewn by our highly skilled team of upholsterers. Speaking of the covers – our luxurious velvet is upholstery quality, and we've been using it for years in our Stylized Nest Furniture Collection. When we created a Nest cover set in our upholstery velvet (shown here in Pearl), it was love at first touch! The velvet feels silky soft yet is fantastically durable, water resistant, and machine washable. Also available HERE in 100% Organic Double Brushed Cotton.
- Foam and covers are 100% made in Canada, which means fair wage standards are met in every aspect of production
- Our foam is entirely Canadian made and each piece has a specifically selected weight & ILD for optimal performance, providing structure & strength for builds, while still being super cozy & comfy to curl up on.
- Our playcouch build accessories are huge!! Super fun products all on their own, use them to build, as seats, doors, and (our fave) Rainbow Bolsters upside down as rockers - these are Stylized Nest's original design!
- Covers are a luxurious silky-soft velvet, which is also durable and water resistant. Covers also have covered zippers!
- Comprised of 100% polyester
- Hassle free =no special wash instructions, just machine wash and hang dry
- Stylized Nest is a small shop started by two moms who partner with Canadian artisans to create exclusive, thoughtfully designed products for your kids and home!
Shipping: Local pick up in Pitt Meadows BC is always free! We offer free shipping anywhere in Canada* and the Contiguous USA that UPS delivers. International shipping is available, please Contact Us for a quote.
*NOTE: Northern Territories may incur additional shipping costs
Lead Time: Each Playcouch Accessory Pack is custom made for you! Orders will ship between 3 - 6 weeks of order date.
More about The Nest
- Our foam products do NOT contain PBDEs (polybrominated diphenyl ethers), a chemical that is used as a fire retardant in some household projects and some types of polyurethane foam.
- Our foam products do NOT contain any CFCs (chlorofluorocarbons), making them better for us and for the ozone layer.
- Our foam is Canadian made Certi-Pur US certified and exceeds all health and safety standards. Canadian made foam adheres to some of the strictest regulations in the world.
- In our foams, water or CO2 are used as blowing agents (when needed) which produces no “off-gassing”
- Some of the foam grades that we use are now “natural,” which essentially means that some of the petrochemical used in the manufacturing process is being replaced with renewable plant-based polyols, in order to further reduce our environmental foot print.
- Our foam is made using a method called variable pressure foaming (VPF) technology, considered to set the standard in environmentally responsible foam manufacturing. This process gives a higher yield from raw materials compared to traditional methods, and reduces air emissions; VPF technology exceeds the Clean Air Act requirements, and produces a higher quality, more consistent product than foam poured by other methods
- 100% of our new foam scraps are recycled into a product called rebond, which virtually eliminates new product being sent to the landfill, further reducing our environmental footprint.
At Stylized Nest, we are constantly striving to create high quality products that our customers can take comfort in knowing were produced in the most health conscious, socially responsible, and environmentally-friendly ways possible.