Playcouch Cover Sets - 100% Organic Cotton
Like everything we do at Stylized Nest, The Nest is Canadian made and of the highest quality. We are committed to choosing sustainable materials, living wage production, and reduced environmental impact. Nest covers are made from 100% organic double brushed cotton, locally sewn by our highly skilled team of upholsterers. Speaking of the covers – the brushed organic cotton feels velvety soft yet is fantastically durable, water resistant, machine washable, and water/stain repellant. NOTE: Foam is not included, covers only. Click here to view The Nest Collection
- Foam and covers are 100% made in Canada, which means fair wage standards are met in every aspect of production
- Covers are double brushed 100% organic cotton - super soft, comfy, and NO plastic/polyester or vinyl!
- PFOA free novel microcapsule leakproof water and stain repellent = your covers AND foam are protected from spills
- Bluesign certified fabric! This is a really big deal! Bluesign certification is only given to companies that adhere to the highest health and sustainability practices in manufacturing their product.
- Hassle free =no special wash instructions, just machine wash and hang dry
- Covered zippers and no exposed flaps/straps/Velcro = no tripping, getting caught, or scratching your floors
- Stylized Nest is a small shop started by two moms who partner with Canadian artisans to create exclusive, thoughtfully designed products for your kids and home!
The Nest Complete Cover Set Includes: 1 Thin Topper Cover, 1 Thick Base Cover, 2 Rainbow Bolster Covers
The Nest Deluxe Complete Cover Set Includes: 2 Thick Base Covers, 2 Rainbow Bolster Covers
Triangle Bolster Playcouch Full Cover Set Includes: 1 Thin Topper Cover, 1 Thick Base Cover, 2 Triangle Bolster Covers
Lead Time: Each Nest Cover is custom made for you! Covers will ship within 3 - 6 weeks from order date.
More about The Nest
3) Rainbow Bolsters - Our uniquely designed rainbow bolsters are fun, beautiful and functional. At 15 inches high they are a great seat or footrest, and on their side they are a foot high and provide a great support for forts and building with our other pieces! And upside down they have amazing rock-ability!